StartUp Tools: Recruiting Tools
Recruiterbox is the easiest way to receive and manage job applications to your company. It is more efficient than email and simpler than any other recruitment software.
Hundreds of fast growing companies use the Recruiterbox Applicant Tracking System
When we found Recruiterbox, we realized just how pleasing applicant tracking could be!
- Greg Brockman, Stripe
When Groupon entered China, Recruiterbox's recruitment software enabled us to manage nearly 500 interviews per week on the way to become the fastest growing country team in the fastest growing company (Forbes 2010) ever.
- Fabian Kast, Groupon China
The challenge: Hire a bunch of great people for our new store. We needed a way to keep track and organize thousands of applications across numerous departments coming in from different sources.
The solution: Recruiterbox!
- Ken Tsang, Director of Technology, Standard Market
Be inspired, and find the job you love .
If you are looking for a freelance, permanent, an internship, a job share, apprenticeship or even work from home job, sign up to JobPage - the new and exciting social network for jobs and careers.Sign up. It's quick, simple and free!
Advertise your job and connect directly with thousands of job seekers across the UK. Use JobPage to find your next star employee.
- Create online application forms
- Collect & store CVs
- Rate applicants
- Simplify your recruitment
- Recruit the best person for your business
Powerful reports & analytics
Zartis gives you the reports you need to figure out what is working and what is not.
- Track where candidates are coming from (your website, job boards, social media, etc)
- A source funnel to see how many people go from viewing the job, to applying to eventually being hired
- How long do candidates stay at each stage (arrival, screening, interviewing, etc). Find out where the slowdown is and hire people quicker
- Average time to hire